Monday, October 4, 2010

Wal Mart 10/3/10

This was a completely unplanned trip.  We rode to Wal Mart with my parents and I realized it was the perfect opportunity to purchase a couple of things that I can't get at Aldi.

Caprison Pouch Water (2) @ $1.97 each 
Nesquick Chocolate Milk $1.08 (treat for the little one)
Libby Pumpkin Puree (5) @ $1.50 each
Bread Flour $2.14
Whole Wheat Flour $2.78

Total= $18.03
Remaining this week= $21.97

I was sad that I didn't have cash but instead of pulling our my normal $40 I will probably just grab $20 for my Aldi trip later this week.  I think I mentioned before about the shortage on pumpkin puree and I check EVERYWHERE for it when out shopping in the hopes of coming across a can or two.  I was down to 1 can after making a double batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and crock pot pumpkin spice lattes.  So I was pleasantly surprised when I came across a few cans.  As for the flour, since I make our bread I have to keep it on hand and Aldi never has bread flour or whole wheat flour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment