Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 16: Pumpkin Bread

I love, love, love anything pumpkin.  I make pumpkin lattes in the crock pot, pumpkin waffles and pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes.  I even make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, but that's a post for a different time.  Maybe I should do a pumpkin post with all my favorite pumpkin recipes.  Today I'm making pumpkin bread from the recipe in my mother in laws cookbook.

Pumpkin Bread

2 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1 c. pumpkin
1 c. white sugar
1/2 c. milk
2 eggs
1/2 c. butter
1 c. nuts

Mix all ingredients together.  Spread in a greased and floured loaf pan.  Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

This ended up making 2 loaves.  So good.  I have a feeling this will be breakfast in the morning.  :)

1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious. I love pumpkin bread...I want some ha ha

    ReplyDelete