Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 23: Bread Day!

So, I got pretty burnt out on bread.  If you haven't noticed it's been a while since I've made any.  I have been feeding my starter like I'm supposed to but dumping the cup that would normally go into the dough recipe.  I skipped it when I was sick and then for a bit after that because we already had bread and I wanted to work a few of the items that were missed while sick back in to the schedule.  Today I got back on the bread train.  The dough didn't rise nearly as much as it did the first few times, it's like it knows that I've been ignoring it or something.  So I ended up making a regular loaf and a large loaf instead of three very small regular loaves.  I plan to make more later this week to take to a family Christmas dinner over the weekend too. 

For anyone that may need it here's the link for the original bread post.

No comments:

Post a Comment