Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 28: Rolls

Another of the items I promised to bring to our family Christmas party was bread.  After the disaster with the sourdough bread starter and the dough not rising I am using the recipe that we were using for bread before I began making Friendship Bread.  The recipe came from Hillybilly Housewife.  I made what's called Fred's Favorite Rolls.


This is also really good made into loaf bread and hamburger buns.  I was in such a rush to get them cooked and to get all of the items we are taking to the party together, while getting ready, keeping a 3 year old our of trouble and then getting him ready that I forgot to snap a picture.  I will try to get one at the party if possible.  This is probably one of the easiest bread recipes ever, even easier if you go ahead and cook the bread in the bread machine.  We take ours out and put it into loaf pans or make rolls because I like for the bread to be a normal loaf size and not the weird bread machine loaf size but that's just a personal preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment