Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 31: Reindeer Food (non edible)

OK, so this is a little different from what I've been doing.  I was reading one of my favorite blogs and there was a post about Christmas traditions.  We don't really have many with little man yet and I really wanted to work on that.  Some things that I came across will need to be for next year but Reindeer Food we could easily do this year.  The recipe is on the link above but it's really simple.  I dumped oatmeal into a plastic bag and had little man add as much glitter as he wanted.  I explained that tomorrow night before bed we will go out and put the reindeer food out so that Santa's reindeer have a treat and the sparkly glitter will help them find our house.  He was super excited.  It really is the simple things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment