Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm Baaaccckkkk!!

After being gone for about a week I am finally feeling like myself again.  I feel for anyone who has had or gets the same stomach bug/virus that I had.  I went about 3-4 days without eating and even making food was not pleasant.  Due to this I am about a week behind with my Holiday Challenge.  So to get things going again I am jumping back in today.  I will be making everything that I planned, some days I may just have to double up.  That will probably happen on bread days.  I even skipped baking bread twice, gasp! 

I am also in the process of making December's menu and will get at least the first half of it up today.  I've felt so off not having a menu and not baking.  I actually got up and started to try baking like normal the first day I was sick and quickly figured out that it would not be possible.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the menu for December! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess- It's posted now. Nothing exciting but it definitley helps me to have a plan in place.

    ReplyDelete