Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm here...

I know it's been a while since I last posted.  We have been out of town visiting family and friends.  It was nice to get away but we will be working our way back toward home today.  Can I just add that traveling for 4+ hours with a 3 year old can be trying on your patience...  I admit though, he's done really well for the most part.  He just gets antsy and wants to know when we will be there after only about 1 hour in the car.  It will be so nice to get home and be able to cook and eat real food.  I'm sorry, I like junk food but after 3 days of driving and eating fast food lunches and going out to dinner I want real food.  We did bring some snacks and fruit but I'm ready for a full day of good food.  I'm actually shocked that I haven't gotten sick from the junk since I don't eat it much anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment