Monday, January 10, 2011

Plans Down the Drain

Well, we woke up to snow.  I knew a winter storm was coming because frankly that's all the news could talk about.  They were predicting that it would start around 7 am (we are EST)  So when little man came in and woke me up at 7:30 and said "Mommy!  It snowed!  There's snow outside!" my first thought was oh well it's already started.  I got up and looked outside to see that not only had it started and was still coming down but that the ground was covered.  Over and hour later and it's still coming down.  Throughout today we are supposed to get 1-3 inches for it to then change over to freezing rain.  Basically they are telling everyone to stay off the roads.  My big plan for today was to make another trip to Harris Teeter to pick up a few additional items.  That's not happening now.  I will just have to wait for the next great sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment