Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Super Doubles!!

I started doing a happy dance when I saw the buzz floating around the blogosphere.  Harris Teeter is doing Super Double coupons this coming week.  They haven't done this since I believe October.  That's the last time I remember seeing them.  I plan to look over the sneak peeks that have been posted tonight and start pulling coupons.  I usually do major stockpiling when there are super double or triple coupons and buy a lot of items.  All for a really great price but I've been thinking that it would make sense to buy what we need and only a few stockpiling staples.  I'm not sure how this will go though because this is how I generally stock up on food and meat so that I only need to buy what we need until the next major sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment