Saturday, January 29, 2011

Walmart 1/29/11

Since we were out of town for a few days I was able to skip making a grocery trip this past week.  I wanted to put it off until mid week but little man and I had to run to the store and pick up a birthday present for his cousin.  So while we were there I decided to go ahead and make a trip.

Overall I think that it went really well especially since it had been over a week since going.  I could have done better but I was at Walmart instead of Aldi and I picked up a few extras.

Excluding the birthday present, gift bag, and tissue paper the total spent was $39.21.

I picked up
20 oz coke (lil treat  and I was thirsty)
individual ice cream (treat for lil man)
Laughing Cow spreadable Swiss
Ben and Jerry's (yum)
Generic Cheetos
Romaine Lettuce
Apple Juice
Gallon of milk
Chicken broth
Canned salmon
Baking potato's
Cucumber
Avocado
Bananas
Eggs
Dannimal Smoothie drinks (lil man LOVES these)

I also checked out the reduced bakery racks.  I love when I go and they are fully stocked of goodies.  I ended up getting a pack of mini baguettes (lil man picked them out), donut holes and all natural wheat sub rolls.  They were also an extra.



1 comment:

  1. GOOD JOB! You did a wonderful job shopping without deals! I just have to say... Don't you just LOVE Wal-Mart's reduced baked goods? Mmmmmm! XOXO

    ReplyDelete