Saturday, February 19, 2011

Menu 2/16-2/28

My menu update is late again.  Because we were low on meat I wanted to wait until after the ad came out for super doubles because I was hoping there would be good meat deals.  Now that we are stocked up on meat again I've been able to go through and plan the rest.

2/16- Turkey, spinach wrap 
2/17- Ribs with macaroni 
2/18-Grilled portabello sandwich's with baked potato
2/19- Birthday Celebration
2/20- Grilled pork chops with rice and steamed veggies
2/21- Kielbasa, mashed potato's and broccoli
2/22- Crock pot beef stew (celery, carrots, potato's, stew meat) with biscuits
2/23-Chicken and pastry with salad
2/24- Leftovers
2/25- Cheeseburger pie with french fries and salad
2/26- Chicken and broccoli pie with steamed veggies
2/27- French toast with bacon and fruit
2/28- Gourmet burgers with salad

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you plan out so far in advance! Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda I awarded you a stylish blogger award. You can check out the details on my blog. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete