Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu 3/1/11- 3/15/11

It's that time again.  I guess it's a good thing I can't sleep tonight. 

3/1- Waffles, yogurt and fruit
3/2- Chicken, spinach and portabello pizza
3/3- "Gourmet" burgers with salad and fries
3/4- Cheesy pasta and veggies
3/5- Out of Town (boys on their own)
3/6- Chicken and pastry with salad
3/7- Leftovers
3/8- Chicken and broccoli pie
3/9- French toast with fruit and bacon
3/10- Lemon pepper fish with cheesy broccoli and rice
3/11- Wraps with fruit
3/12- Cheeseburger pie with salad
3/13- Leftovers
3/14- Salad night
3/15- Ribs with mixed veggies and macaroni and cheese

So I know there are some repeats from the last few weeks but they were meals that kept getting skipped for one reason or another.  Ugh I feel like we are eating the same things over and over.  I need to take a look back at some older menus and look for new recipes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment