Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

So I've been missing.  Or so it feels like it's been forever since I posted.  To me that's how it feels.  I will be back to my regular posting soon but we were busy preparing for and then taking a camping trip.  More on that later.  Now that we are back we have begun planning our first ever garden.  I really hope that it works out because I have tried multiple times to plant herbs indoors and they always die.....  Really I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  I plant them and water them just like the packaging says and they sprout and are beautiful for about 2 weeks and then begin to shrivel and die.  Now that we are settled back in I desperately need to bake bread, clean the house and do some laundry and get our menu plan put together for April, which shouldn't be too hard since we ended up not using several of our other planned meals. 

OK off to see how productive I can be.  So far I've made mini muffins, loaded and have the dishwahser running, and have some strawberries simmering on the stove for a strawberry jam/sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment