Saturday, April 2, 2011

Oh my pancakes!!

I saw the recipe for the pancakes I made yesterday at A Little Bit Crunchy a Little Bit Rock and Roll.  There are step by step pictures, which I really like.  I decided this morning it was finally time to make them.  They have been on my recipes to try list for a couple of weeks since the recipe was posted.  All I can say is Oh my!!!  I had these with bacon and you almost need something like that to cut the sweetness.  I really want to add my picture but our other computer has it's own opinion on that....It will eventually make it here.


**Warning- there will be an extreme sugar high in small children.  I wish I had video of little man bouncing off the walls.  Not literally of course but he was very......energetic.

4 comments:

  1. Your blog always, always, always makes me hungry. Always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Court- LOL I'm sorry that I make you hungry. If I could send you some I would...but I doubt what I make goes along with your current eating habits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked them! Sorry about the after effects on the kids. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries, they were delicious and well worth the little bit of hyper activity...

    ReplyDelete