Monday, May 30, 2011

Menu 5/30-6/5/11

Wow, I can not believe it's almost June.  That means that in less than a month little man will be 4!  I feel like a terrible mommy because I have not planned anything in the form of a birthday party.


Monday
Breakfast- pancakes with strawberries and chocolate sauce
Lunch- Leftovers
Dinner- Beef Stew with field peas (yep crazy as I am I wanted stew in 90 degree weather)

Tuesday
Breakfast- Mini bagels with cream cheese and smoothies
Lunch- Leftovers
Dinner- Ribs with steamed broccoli, carrots and green beans

Wednesday
Breakfast-Cereal and fruit
Lunch- Soybutter and jelly sandwich's with chips
Dinner- Rotisserie chicken, salad and baked red potato's

Thursday
Breakfast- Blueberry bake and fruit
Lunch- Leftovers
Dinner- Chicken alfredo with steamed broccoli and carrots

Friday
Breakfast- Bacon, pancakes and fruit
Lunch- Turkey wraps with chips and fruit
Dinner- Leftovers/sandwich's/ Salad

Saturday
Breakfast- Leftovers
Lunch- Grilled Cheese and fruit
Dinner- Chicken nuggets, fries and fruit

Sunday
Breakfast- Egg-in-a-holes with smoothies
Lunch- Macaroni and cheese with spinach, fruit
Dinner - Cheesy crescent dogs, salad

I'm still being somewhat vague because I want to get fruit/veggies at the farmer's market or the local fruit stand but I'm not sure exactly what they have.  I have lots of frozen fruit in the freezer that I purchased so I need to use that up making smoothies.  This menu is planned around the food that we already have on hand, including this past weekends farmer's market buys.  hope fully now that my tummy is on the mend I will be able to stick to the menu.  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment