So I've been missing this past week or so. There has been a lot going on around here and just not much free time. Here's a small recap.
1. Little man is having potty issues. As in, he's intentionally holding it in. He needs to go and is in pain and uncomfortable but won't do it. After a trip to the doctor and x-rays of his tummy he is on two different things to move him along so to speak because he is VERY backed up.
2. Its been a few days and little man is still holding it in. We've gotten 2 poops out of him in 4 days. Normally he goes a minimum of once per day. Even with about 4 days worth of medicine he's not going and is starting to hold his pee again.
3. Oh did I mention that while holding his pee and poop he's also lowered his intake of food and fluids. We are pushing fluids to help move things along but yesterday all we could get him to drink was 2 cups of apple juice, 1 carpison, and about 4 oz of soda....from 7 am-7-30 pm. No where near his normal intake.
4. I'm in a wedding tomorrow and have been running around getting last minute things that I need. I will be doing more running today between the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
5. Last, most definitely not least, I'm 8 weeks pregnant. I've been exhausted and crash onto the couch as soon as little man goes down. That would be why our menu's have been thrown out the window the past couple of weeks. I'm exhausted and going with the lets eat what is easy and sounds good come dinner time. Usually this happens when it's just little man and I. When the hubby's here he can cook. Plus, some days certain things make me feel nauseous. I'm lucky to have never experienced more than that with little man and so far I haven't with this peanut.
So I am fully aware that I need to post menu's and do an update on the garden, which is still growing, but it may be slow going. I'm going to try to get some updates done next week and hopefully I will have some energy back soon.