Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Mommy Kind of Saturday

Saturday was pretty low key.  I was feeling pretty horrible and little man was happy to play with his train sets.  So there was some train play.  Then I suggested he put his other set together and he could pretend that it was a racetrack for his cars.  He REALLY liked that idea.

Then we moved on to some crafts.  For a boy he loves to color, glue and do general crafting.  I plan to enjoy this as long as I can.  So we colored and glued a picture to make daddy a Father's Day card (which is why this is published late and not Saturday.  Didn't want daddy to see).  Little man still wanted to keep making things so I pulled out some pipe cleaners and poms that I found in the $1 section of Target and we made this little critter.





That was followed by some snuggle time while watching Blue's Clues and then a story before bed.  Nothing exciting but it's a typical Saturday for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment