Monday, July 11, 2011

Menu 7/11-7/17/11

I'm still participating in the Pantry Challenge.  So far it's going well.  To start off, we still have tons of cucumbers.  I am giving them away when I can.  Our watermelons are looking sad.  Some have began to rot and others have split open.  We have about 5 tiny tomato's but I don't know if they will continue to grow.  Friday little man and my dad picked blueberries.  My parents neighbors have HUGE blueberry bushes and every year we pick and freeze some.  I'm hoping to get more and have enough to get me through until next year.  I try to save them and will add them to muffins and pancakes.  So good, and free!

Expect to see lots of blueberries and a few recycled meals from last week that we did not get to.  I'm trying to use up some of our rice and canned peaches because we have lots.  We are already down to only having frozen snow peas and corn.  I will have to pick up some fresh or frozen broccoli, the hubby has been asking for it.  I can't complain when they start asking for vegetables.  You will probably see more chicken coming up too.  We have lots of chicken and shrimp in the freezer.

Monday
B- Banana chocolate chip pancakes
L- Cheeseburgers with cucumber
D- Spicy citrus chicken sandwich's with salad

Tuesday
B- Egg-in-a-hole with peaches
L- Turkey wraps with pretzels
D- Shrimp with rice and snow peas

Wednesday
B- Blueberry banana bread with yogurt
L- Crackers with Swiss cheese and apples
D- Beef and veggie stir fry with rice

Thursday
B-Cereal with blueberries
L- Sandwich's with apple slices
D- Cheesy crescent dogs with salad

Friday
B- Granola with yogurt and blueberries
L- Leftovers
D- Sausage and egg biscuits with smoothies

Saturday
B- Cheese toast with pears
L- Crackers with cheese and turkey
D- Creamy chicken and veggie pasta

Sunday
B- Baked soy butter oatmeal with peaches
L- Grilled cheese with cucumbers
D- Cheeseburgers with fries

No comments:

Post a Comment