Monday, July 18, 2011

Menu 7/18/11- 7/24/11

We are still working on eating mainly from what we already in our pantry.  So far things have been going well.  There were a few days last week that I ate with my parents and a couple that I had a major craving for greasy fast food burgers.  So bad I know.  So you will probably see some repeats.

Monday
B- Waffles with watermelon
L- Crackers with cheese and turkey
D- Chicken with pasta and broccoli

Tuesday
B- Sausage and egg biscuits with apple
L- Leftovers
D- Cheesy crescent dogs with salad

Wednesday
B- Toast, grits and eggs
L- Turkey wraps with carrots and cucumbers
D- Date Night!!  (Finally getting to see the new Harry Potter movie)

Thursday
B-Cereal
L- Mac and cheese with veggies
D- Grilled chicken with rice and broccoli

Friday
B-Cheese Toast
L- Out
D- Out

Saturday
B- Out
L- Sandwich's
D-Boys on own (I'll be at the NKOTBSB concert!!!)

Sunday
B- Boys on own
L- Sandwich
D- Lemon shrimp and broccoli pasta

2 comments:

  1. Just saw Harry Potter this afternoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel- I'm so jealous! I can't wait until Wednesday to see it but am sad that it's all ending.

    ReplyDelete