Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Menu 9/19-9/25

I'm a few days late, but better late than never.  I meant to post this yesterday but got distracted trying to bake.  Read the post and you will understand.

Monday- Grilled pork chops, Parmesan eggplant and macaroni and cheese

Tuesday- Pancakes with bacon

Wednesday- Shrimp Alfredo with snap peas

Thursday- Birthday Dinner!!!  Yay no cooking for me!

Friday- Rotisserie chicken, green beans and mashed potato's

Saturday- Burritos with salad

Sunday- Leftovers

We are still working on the meat bundle we purchased and the meat we still had.  I've been updating my "inventory" each week when we use some of the meat to see how long it lasts.  Once we use it all I want to see how much the bundle works out to per week.  It won't be exact since we had other meats but it will at least give us an idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment