Sunday, September 25, 2011

Menu 9/26-10/2

With the oven fiasco from this past week I lucked out and did not have any oven meals planned for dinner.  Isn't it funny how when you don't have access to something you only want things that require that object/food.  Everything I could think of for breakfast Saturday either required use of the oven, bread (which we were out of and I couldn't make without the oven), eggs (we were out), or milk (we were out).  We unexpectedly ended up at my parents for dinner Friday and so I bumped things a night or two. 

Monday- Burritos with salad (bumped from last week)

Tuesday- Steak, rolls (if the stove is delivered on time), steamed broccoli/carrots

Wednesday- Spicy chicken sandwich's, corn, green beans

Thursday- Pizza night with salad

Friday- Cheese, crackers, fruit

Saturday- Sandwich's, chips and fruit

Sunday- 7th Wedding Anniversary!  Dinner out with the hubby.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had a fun night out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel. We are definitley looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete