Monday, October 10, 2011

Menu 10/10-10/16

So earlier this week the hubby's schedule was changed and he was unexpectedly going to be home for work.  I went a little overboard that night and made homemade Parker House Rolls, fried pork chops, garlic mashed potato's, green beans, and a chocolate pie from scratch from the crust to the whipped topping.  I don't think I could cook like that everyday.  I guess it wouldn't be so time consuming if I planned better but it was spur of the moment.  Here's this weeks dinner menu.

Monday- Cereal and fruit

Tuesday- Ribs, salad and baked potato (I am making another pie.  The first was so good that I want another)

Wednesday- Chicken, broccoli and cheddar pie with salad

Thursday- Leftovers

Friday- Hot dogs, fries and fruit

Saturday- Attending my high school reunion....wow I'm getting old

Sunday- Shrimp with rice, carrots and broccoli

Still keeping the plans kind of simple.  I just don't have the energy to do full on planning right now.  Fatigue has set in again along with lots of aches and pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment